Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Dead Man's Path

Michael Obi had many wonderful ideas when he was appointed headmaster of Ndume Central School in January 1949. If I were to take over the principal job of Ndume School today these are some of my goals I would like to achieve.

I would like to honor the traditions of the past I by restoring the path. The path is important because it connects the village shrine with their place of burial. I would restore the path by painting it and making it look more presentable.  The villagers could also put a few of their own decorations to personalize it to make it bright for everyone.

Secondly, I would try to modernize the school. I would raise money to buy computers and other technology for the students to use. I would paint the school to make it an inviting place for the children to learn.

I hope that if I were to achieve my goals that I would make Ndume School a better place for the students while restoring the path for the villagers.

No comments:

Post a Comment